Multilevel systems, Metalcoop reliable solutions
Multilevel systems allow dividing storage on multiple load levels for archiving and warehousing of light and medium loads. They consist of braced frames, floors of different sizes and pedestrian walkways for guaranteeing the access to the different levels. The continuous drilling of the upright allows extreme versatility in the choice of the heights of the walkways, and then the wide range of accessories makes this product adaptable to all the specific needs of the various types of storage.
Metalcoop offers two solutions for multilevel systems:
- using Antares ST30 upright, which can be used to create multi-level systems with a system of access walkways to the upper floors.
- using ST60 upright, which is used for multilevel systems when higher loads are required or in seismic areas. The ST60 system is characterized by the ST60 frame consisting of two closed uprights, two galvanized feet and a number of cross-braces and diagonal braces depending on the height of the frame. The standard depths are 400, 500, 600 mm, with heights from 2000 to 9000 mm with a punching every 500mm.
ST60 system components:
- Upright 60x50 mm rectangular closed-section shape, seamed on the back along the full height and stiffened with right angle arises.
- Cross-braces and diagonal bracing have a thickness of 1.0mm and are manufactured with holes for connection to the uprights. The profile is a Metalcoop exclusive, with the drilled area strengthened by no less than five packed folds.
- Galvanized foot made from 3 mm galvanized sheet with an automatic machine.
- Anti-seismic foot made with S235 steel and painted. It consists of an 8 mm thick perforated base plate and a “sock” shape reinforcement for connection to the upright.
- Vega shelf: built by a dedicated, fully automated line. It is obtained by press forming a single, polished DC01 steel sheet with 0.5 mm thickness for shelves with depths 300, 350 and 400 mm, and 0.6 mm thickness for shelves 500, 600, 700 and 800 mm deep.
- Spine bracing has a fundamental importance for the longitudinal stability of the shelving, which is formed by painted slats stretched with a special tensioner and fixed to the upright with suitable plates.
- Back-to-back tie: made of two flanged plates built of zinc-coated steel plate 1.5 mm thick.
Multilevel systems have also the following qualifying accessories:
- Side panel for container
- Metalcoop multifunction drawers
- Doors with swinging doors and key lock
- Sliding ladder
- Hanging ladder and 4-wheel ladder
- Walkway systems
- Walkable floors
- Walkway grating units